Travel Health Services Provides:
- Immunizations required and recommended for entry into foreign countries. We are an official Yellow Fever Vaccination Center and are authorized by the World Health Organization (WHO) to validate the International Certificates of Vaccination (ICV).
- Pre-travel consultation focusing on destination-specific health risks from food and water, parasitic disease, insect-borne illness such as malaria or dengue fever and effective preventative measures.
- Information on emergency contact and physician referrals, and provide access to carefully screened physicians and medical facilities worldwide.
- A Travel Health Kit which contains basic non-prescription medications and supplemented with appropriate prescription medications such as antimalarials, antibiotics, and medications for traveler's diarrhea. Travel Medicine advocates self-treatment, empowering the traveler to recognize common symptoms and be educated on appropriate self-treatment, avoiding sometimes substandard or even dangerous medical care in certain parts of the world.
- Computerized printout of destination-specific health risks, climate information, embassy and consulate phone numbers.
- Specialized consultation for foreign relocation, expatriate and extended travel.
- Special consultation for international adoption.
- Specialized consultation for travelers with preexisting medical conditions and those with special needs.
- Diagnosis and treatment of post-travel illness. Travel Health Services is a part of the New York Center for Travel and Tropical Medicine, an internationally recognized research center for chronic gastrointestinal symptoms in returned travelers.
Ask about our travel concierge medical services and medical advance work.